PSA AK-E CLASSIC POLYMER TRIANGLE SIDE FOLDING RIFLE, PLUM
The PSA AK-E was designed from the ground up to create a new standard in AK-47 rifles, utilizing all new enhanced precision manufactured parts. Thoroughly tested in development, we tortured tested to 10,000 rounds to ensure a quality product. Not to be satisfied with just a good AK-47, we kept improving and now are proud to announce our Palmetto State Armory AK-E.
The barrel is a proprietary blend of hammer-forged chrome-moly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as “Machine Gun Steel” by virtue of its use in FN’s M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. This 16″ barrel is magnetic particle inspected, to ensure quality and dependability and is pressed into a hammer forged 4340 aircraft quality front trunnion to ensure the longevity AK-47’s are known for. The AK-E hardened steel 1mm receiver features an ALG AK Trigger (AKT) and a side rail mount. The nickel boron bolt carrier is engraved with “AKE” to designate the AK-47 Enhanced Model. The rifle is finished with an AK-E tank brake, Enhanced Extended Safety Lever, classic polymer upper/lower handguard, grip, and a Triangle Side Folding Stock. Rifle ships with 30 round Magpul magazine (where allowed by law).
- Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Barrel; Chrome Lined
- AK-E Stamped Steel Receiver
- Blended Hammer Forged 4340 Aircraft Quality Front Trunnion
- Hammer Forged Bolt; Nickel Boron Coated
- Hammer Forged Carrier; Nickel Boron Coated
- Side Scope Mount
- 7.62×39 Caliber
- 1 in 9.5″ Twist
- Std. 800-yard Rear Sight Leaf
- Enhanced Extended Safety Lever
- Classic Polymer AK-47 Upper/Lower Handguard, Plum
- Classic Polymer AK-47 Grip, Plu,
- Triangle Side Folding Stock
- Magpul 30 round magazine (1); Where allowed by law
Rifles must be shipped to a valid, current Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL). Please have the shipping address of your preferred FFL before placing your order. You will need the FFL information to complete the order. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to be aware of the laws in their state regarding high capacity sporting rifles.